Andrea De Martino
CNR/IPCF, Dipartimento di Fisica
Sapienza Universita' di Roma
P.le A. Moro 2, 00185 Roma, Italy
Room 313 V.E.F.
Ph : +39 06 4991 4394
Fax : +39 06 4957 697
Email : name.demartino at roma1.infn dot it
I work on a few topics at the boundary between statistical physics and biology.
You may check out this web page for some details.
I am also affiliated with the Center for Life Nano Science of the IIT.
Research groups at Sapienza: Chimera,
- Theory of microRNA-based regulation, I: statics (Biophys J, arXiv)
- Theory of microRNA-based regulation, II: dynamics (forthcoming)
- Boolean CSPs for reaction networks, I: random networks, ensemble averages (arXiv)
- Boolean CSPs for reaction networks, II: random networks, single instances (forthcoming)
- A large-scale model of brain energy metabolism (submitted)
- On the Gibbs energy landscape of cellular metabolic networks (PLoS Comp Biol, arXiv)
- A variational principle for reaction networks (PLoS ONE, arXiv)
- A short review on Von Neumann's growth model (Eur Phys J ST, arXiv)
Corso di biofisica teorica (autunno 2012)